24 November 2015

FIVE MINUTES FIVE PRODUCTS // CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE

Recently if I'm being honest I haven't really been wear a lot of make up & if I have been I've been reaching for the most simplest of products to use & it really does only take me like five minutes. 





Product #1: 
Australis Stay Put Long Wear Foundation in Nude. SPF 15. I love this foundation & I've actually done a review of it here on my blog if you're interest in knowing more.

Product #2: 
Natio Brow Kit, I think I've spoken about this before here on my blog. It's a classic favourite of mine & I can trust that it's going to give me some fantastic brows. 

Product #3: 
Australis Contour Kit, I also have spoken about this product before here on my blog & it's a holy grail. I use it for setting powder, highlight & bronzer. It's a great three in one palette, the pigmentation & formula is way better than I ever expected. 

Product #4: 
Mascara is a must for me, if anything mascara is what I reach for. I have been loving the Maybelline Falsies, an oldie but a goodie as well as the Jordana Best Lash Extreme. I like combining the two to give my lashes the most length & thickness as possible. 

Product #5: 
Nothing special but I've just been applying a lip balm. I don't really have a favourite at the moment in the way of lip balms, just anything that's going to help my lips hold the moisture.

If you're interested in finding more out about the Australis foundation or Contour & Highlighting Palette you can check out a previous blog post review here.

B x

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment