29 November 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES // NOVEMBER 2015

Ah I can't believe it's December in a few days! December is definitely one of my favourite months because not only is summer, but it's Christmas time too, whooo, it's the festive season. I can't wait to put up my Christmas tree! With that all being said lets jump into my favourites for this month. 

MAKE UP // 
LA Girls Pro Concealer in Porcelain. This is something I've been wanting to try to a while now but I wasn't able to get my hands on the right shade. It's such a beautiful under eye concealer & it's something I've started reaching for in my everyday make up routine. 

SKIN CARE // 
This month, in the way of skin care, I've been loving the Nivea Soft Moisturiser. It's something that I tried last summer & I really did love it so I decided to re-purchase it again. It has such a nice scent & is multipurpose, it's great to use on your face, hands & body. 

APP // 
I've really been loving Instagram this month, I've been sharing a lot of photo's this month that inspire me & also photos that hold memories that I never want to forget.

PHOTO //

FOOD // 
Cornflakes & yoghurt. I use to eat this combination all the time as a kid &  just reminds me of when I was kid but not only that, it tastes delicious. Weird I know, but the truth. 

DRINK // 
I've always been a big fan of tea & always preferred it over coffee. This month I've fallen in love with a new flavour I guess you could say, Jasmine Green Tea. Not something I thought I would like but I do love a cup before bed. 

YOUTUBER //
This month I've been loving Hello-October aka Suzie. She's super gorgeous & bubbly & I don't know, there's just something about her, I love watching her videos & her blog is also incredible. 

BLOG // 
Amy Young is such a young, inspiring women who is honestly just full of great advice, blog is amyyoungcoaching.com. Amy also has a YouTube channel which is definitely worth going to have a look at. 

INSTAGRAM // 
Dani Mansutti, her pictures are just gorgeous, definitely go give her a follow. 

FILM // 
Final Destination, isn't something that I would normally watching however when my sister was last here she convinced me to watch one of them with her. I think it's definitely one of those ones that I find weirdly funny. Not something for everyone, definitely a bit gory to say the least but with that being said I still really enjoyed it. 

BOOK // 
Girl Online On Tour is the sequel to Zoe Suggs first book, Girl Online.  Zoe's first book was amazing so I knew I had to grab her second one. I actually haven't finished reading it, just because I've been struggling to find time to read this month but I'm about half way through & so far I love it. 

T.V SERIES // 
Wentworth, Season Three has recently just finished airing here in New Zealand but I honestly love this programme. It's based at women's prison & follows the women around as they all seem to find themselves in more trouble. I really love the programme & definitely think it's worth the watch if you think it's something you might be interested in. 

ALBUM // 
Without any doubt, Made In The Am by One Direction has been a fav this month. I would have to say it's probably my favourite album of theirs.  I really don't need to say no more. 

SONG // 
Featured on the album above, I've been loving AM by One Direction. 

PERSON // 
My favourite person this month has been a friend of my Mums & mine for the past year now, ever since we moved to Nelson basically. Her name is Maxine, she's super spiritual which I love & she's honestly just taught us both so much & I can't thank her enough for that. She is also the lady that is featured with me in my photo of the month, above.

MOMENT/MEMORY // 
Definitely spending the first week of this November with my sister. I always value & appreciate the time I get to spend with her as I don't get to see her very often.

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment