6 October 2015

FAVOURITE FALL LIPSTICKS

I love a good lipstick and I thought I would share some of my current favourites with you.



Maybelline Colour Elixir in 060 Nude Illusion //
This liquid lipstick range from Maybelline is definitely one of my favourites and I can't wait to pick up more shades but for the time being I have three shade from this range and I love them all however I've found myself reaching for Nude Illusion a lot more than the others. You can layer this on top of your other favourite lipsticks and it looks amazing on top of lip liners as well. I think the formula is great and the brush applicator is great too, it allows you to be really precise when applying.

Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Par-Ree //
An easy favourite for me! Again it's another nude but I find this stays on a little bit longer than the Maybelline Colour Elixirs but I love it just the same. It's a matte cream like the name suggests and I find it dries matte quite quickly which is nice but I don't know how'd you would get on if you were using any of the darker shades or even a red. But I like the nude shade, it's long lasting and such a beautiful shade.

Avon Lipstick in Vibrant Nude //
Although the name suggests that it's a nude, it definitely has more of a deep pinky tone to it. It's a lovely shade, something a bit more vibrant like the name suggests. A really nice creamy formula, the only other thing that I have noticed is that it can be a little slippery on the lips, so it is one of those ones that you would have to touch up during the day but that doesn't bother me at all.

ChiChi Viva La Diva Lipstick in Game On //
First of all I'm going to mention that I love the smell of these lipsticks, I don't know what it is and I may be the only one, but I do like the scent. This shade is a muted plumy shade that looks gorgeous on the lips and although it's not matte I find it stays put really well. I can't wait to try more shades from this range!

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry //
I was gifted this from a close friend for my birthday and I can not tell you have much I have fallen in love this this product! It's long lasting, it's matte, it's a gorgeous shade, so easy to apply. And of course I have to mention that it has a gorgeous mint scent to it! This is probably my hands down number one favourite for fall. It's just incredible and I'm definitely going to pick up some beautiful shades for the summer.

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment