15 October 2015

WHAT'S ON MY IPHONE SIX

I thought it was about time that I did an updated what's on my iPhone post. I did one of these for my old iPhone 5S which you can check out here, if you're interested. But now that I have a new phone, a new layout and new favourite apps, I thought now would be the perfect time to share this all with you.

I'll just quickly mention that I have the iPhone Six in space grey with 16GB. The 16GB is perfect for me as I do also have a iPad and a Mac for I work on these majority of the time. The case I have on my phone is just clear, I love the back on the iPhone 6 and 6S, so a clear case does the job for me.

I don't like the fact that I have to mention this but I'm not bragging at all. I'm so grateful to have the iPhone 6, plus I love watching this kinds of videos on YouTube and reading them on other blogs as well.


My lock screen is of Harry Styles, because lets be honest, he's gorgeous. Then I have my home screen, it's just white as you can see, with be happy written across the bottom, it's super simple and I really like it. On my home screen I have; 

Calendar
Photos
Notes
Reminders
Camera
Clock
Settings
Wallet
App Store
Weather
Maps
Voice Memos
iBooks
Podcasts
FaceTime 
Utilities

In utilities, I just have everything else that comes with the iPhone that I just don't find myself using or reaching for at all. 



Sliding across the page we get into all the funs stuff. I find the first two rows on this page are what I reach for the most and then everything else goes into separate folders. The first two rows contain;

Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
WeHeartIt
Pinterest
Tumblr
Bloglovin'
Spotify 


Lets now check out what's in the folders; 


SOCIAL
Facebook
Lightbox
Viber
Facebook Messenger
ThinkALike
Netflixs
Snapchat
Vine
OnDemand
Blogger
Google +
Creator Studio



EDIT
VSCOcam
Aviary
Afterlight
Squaready
TwinCollage



HEALTH
FitBit
MyFitnessPal
Daily Yoga
Grid Diary
Eve
Daily Horoscope
SWORKIT Pro
Sleep Cycle
Garden Plate







READ
Wattpad
Audible
Goodreads
Kindle

MUSIC
Shazam
8tracks
Pandora
Sound Cloud



NEWS 
Stuff
BuzzFeed
GeoNet Quake 

 Guys, you can now find me on Bloglovin'!

B x


















No comments:

Post a Comment