21 October 2015

GUIDE TO BLOGGING & VLOGGING

The purpose of me having my blog is not only to have an outlet where I can just write about everything I love, but it's also to share my experiences, advice and amazing things that I have found really helpful and interesting.

From Left: Lily Pebbles & Anna, viviannadoesmakeup.
I apologise if you thought that this post was me sharing my tips on blogging and vlogging, my next post is going to be a few of my tips however these girls have a lot more experience and last year Lily Pebbles and Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup did a series "Guide To Blogging And Vlogging'.

If you are interested in starting your own blog or YouTube Channel, I highly recommend checking out the playlist that Lily has made of the all the videos. I found it so helpful and every now and then I always find myself going back to it. I've used there tips to help my own platforms and I hope that they can really help you too.

As well, if you haven't already on YouTube or don't read their blogs, they're definitely both worth checking out and let them know I sent you!

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment