4 October 2015

MY LITTLE MINI ME

Ah we all have that annoying older or younger sibling and in my case it's my younger sister. Ok, so maybe she is super annoying at times but really, I love her! My sister and I currently live 415.5 KM away from each other and it's been like this for nearly five months, and although I think it's definitely in the top ten most difficult things I've had to deal with, I can quite positively say that it's brought us a hundred percent closer together! My sister is currently living with my Dad, Step Ma and on of our Step Brothers. It's so weird not having her around, after having her follow me around for almost 14 years but I know where she is know, is a place she loves and although it was hard to see her go I knew it was for the best. I love my and miss my sister more than words could even begin to explain. We're not only sisters but we're also best friends. Nicole is definitely a mini me! Over this past week we've spent together, we've had so much fun and I thought now would be the perfect time to write up a post dedicated to my sister. I hope you guys enjoy this post dedicated to my sister as much as I have enjoyed writing it.




//

Wow Nicole, where should I begin. I miss you might be a good start! I never thought at the age I am now, that I would be living so far away from my sister, but not only my sister my best friend. I miss all the times where we would laugh together, even about the stupid stuff. I miss the fact that we use to fight over who would have the last cookie, or who would drink that last of the lemonade but most of all I miss how we use to fight over who would sit in the front with Mum on the drive to school. I miss catching the school bus with you, I miss you forcing me to write you PE notes, I simply just miss having you here. But despite all of that, I really just miss you, I miss every single little thing about you. It was hard to say goodbye but like you've always said, it's never goodbye, it's just see you later until we are able to see each other again! You make me so incredibly proud, you've come so far in these past few years, and I can see now that you're the happiest you've ever been! Never let anyone ever tell you that you aren't good enough, because you can do whatever you want to as long as you work hard and put your mind to it. I could never put into words how much you mean to me Nicole, you're my little sister and I'm always going to look out for you no matter what! I love you girlfriend and never forget it! xo
//

If you'd like to check Nicole's social media out you can here;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nickey_unicorn?lang=en
Instagram: https://instagram.com/nicole.brookex/

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment