29 October 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES // OCTOBER 2015

Holy crap, only one more month until it's December. I'm so stocked, its nearly Christmas time guys! Anyway before I get to ahead of myself, here are this months favourites.

Makeup //
Covergirl, Clean Sensitive Skin Foundation in 220 Creamy Natural. Love, love, love this product. It gives such a natural and flawless finish.

Skincare //
Unfortunately I don't have any new skincare favourite for this month but hopefully I'll have something new to share with you next month. Let me know what your monthly skincare favourite is, maybe I could try some of your favourites out!

App //
This month I have been loving my Kindle app. This month I've been making the effort to read a lot more.

Movie //
Forest Gump, hands down. I had never seen this movie before this month but I definitely knew of it. I didn't seem to be like the type of movie that I would like at all but after quite a few people telling me to just sit down and watch it, I finally did. I can now not stop raving on about it, it's definitely a movie that I should've watched a lot sooner!

Song //
Well if you follow me on Twitter you may already know this one, but it's of course the one and only, Perfect by my favourite boys, One Direction. If you have not heard it, ah what are you doing with your life. Definitely go and have a listen if you're interested, it's an amazing song.

Album //
My favourite album on a whole this month has to hands down be The Script, No Sound Without Silence. I have been absolutely thrashing their album on my Spotify.

YouTuber //
Jonlyn, msjustjonii. This month Jonlyn has being vlogging every single day and although I loved her already, I've only fallen in love with her more and more this past month. Jonlyn is so inspiring and I find that we are very much alike, also with views and opinions. I really recommend you add this lovely girl to your YouTube subscription box and be sure to follow her on social media too.

Blogger //
I'm going to link here, My Current Three Favoutite Bloggers post that I did a few posts back if you haven't seen that yet and are interest in knowing who my favourite bloggers are at the moment.

Instagramer //
This month I have been loving the lovely girl from 'seeyouaround' on Instgram. I have fallen in love with her feed and I gather so much inspiration from her page.

Food //
Definitely hands down, without a doubt, Avocado on bagels. I don't know what it is but it's definitely been my favourite thing to eat this month.

Drink //
Apart from water or tea, this month I haven't really been drinking anything else. Due to having a swollen liver, I've really been trying to keep everything I eat and drink especially super clean.

Place //
The Honest Lawyer Restaurant here in Nelson. It's such a lovely place to have a meal and the food along with the service is amazing! But I've also being spending heaps of time at the beach lately as the weather has been warming up!

Photo //

This picture was taken at a place called Cable Bay in Nelson. I had such an amazing day this day!


Book // 
Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I haven't yet finished this book as it's just come out but so far I'm absolutely loving it. If you have read the first book I totally recommend reading the second. Even if you haven't read the first one, why not pick up both books? I know you won't regret it! 

Person // 
Definitely my best friend Cassidy. I went through a little bit of a tough time earlier in the month and she really helped me through that. But apart from that she's my best friend anyway so she's always one of favs. 

Nails // 
I have just been loving a standard white nail polish this month. 

Quote // 
"You've got one life so love what you do" >> The Script 

Hair Product // 
Aromas Ends Therapy, Leave in Conditioner with Argan Oil. This product also a heat protectant and really good for getting out knots. A couple other favourite things of mine about this product, it that, one, it's vegan friendly and two, it has an incredible scent and leaves you hair smelling incredible. 

B x









No comments:

Post a Comment