16 October 2015

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

I've always been a firm believer in 'it's the small things that make you happy' and after going through a time in my life recently where I just felt unmotivated and I felt like I just had no idea where my life was going, I remembered that for now I just need to focus on the little things. I kept reminding myself that I was exactly where I was meant to be at that point in time. I find that focusing on the small doesn't make me feel no where near as overwhelmed.



I think that's it's good and important to remember that life doesn't have to be like how we see it in the movies, sometimes it's the smallest things that make us more grateful. 

// Turning off your alarm for the next morning

// Knowing that you're going out for dinner

// Holding hands

// Forehead kisses

// Snuggly cosy nights in 

// Someone that you admire follows, likes or favourites your stuff on social media

// Waking up and seeing that you still have ages to sleep

// Someone holds the door for you 

// Waking up with out an alarm

// Seeing friends after you haven't seen them in ages 

// Remembering that you have your favourite food/snack in the cupboard or fridge

// Checking your bank account and finding you have more money in there than you thought

// Buying new candles which smell freaking amazing

// Watching movies and listening to music that reminds you of your childhood

// Fleecy PJs

// Looking back on how far you've come

// Getting excited for Christmas 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment